Please read these terms carefully.
The term Personal Information is used throughout this Policy. Personal Information may include but is not limited to, Any representation of information that permits the identity of an individual to whom the information applies to be reasonably inferred by either direct or indirect means. Personal information is defined as information that directly identifies an individual (e.g., name, address, social security number or other identifying number or code, telephone number, email address, etc.) or by which an agency intends to identify specific individuals in conjunction with other data elements, i.e., indirect identification. (These data elements may include a combination of gender, race, birth date, geographic indicator, and other descriptors). Additionally, information permitting the physical or online contacting of a specific individual is the same as personally identifiable information. This information can be maintained in either paper, electronic or other media.Providing Personal Information to us is on a voluntary basis. If you choose not to provide certain Personal Information you may be unable to access all functions of the sites, including but not limited to, creating a user account, participating in giveaways and special offers, or receiving advertising or promotions. In addition you may be asked to submit Personal Information when contacting us about questions, inquiries, concerns, or to provide services and support.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect several types of information from and about our customers, prospective customers, and users of our Platforms, including but not limited to information which personally identifies you, for instance, name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number (“Personal Information”), and information which on its own would not identify you, such as your gender, ethnicity, internet connection, “IP” address, the equipment you use, and your usage details over time. All of the information we collect, may eventually be attached to your profile once you provide us with your Personal Information. We will refer to the information which is collected automatically and which does not identify you together with your Personal Information, collectively, as “Information.”
How and When Do We Collect Information?
We collect Information, from you in different ways or at different points in time, including but not limited to:
- Directly from you:
- Mailing address
- Postal address
- Telephone Number
- Date of birth
- Contact Information
- Payment Information
- Purchase and Transaction information
- Shipping History
- Demographic Information
- Location Information
- Device information
- Login and Analytics Data
- Social Media handles
- User-generated content
- Employment history
- Education history and other information contained in a resume uploaded through our site, or submitted through an online application, or obtained from applications to the extent permitted applicable by law.
- Any other information you post and/ or submit
- Indirectly: from third parties with whom we have a relationship, contractual or other, including but not limited to our marketing partners, business affiliates, data brokers, platform providers, such as internet service providers, operating systems, browsers, social media seek programs, etc. Please know that Hairobics Unlimited LLC is not responsible for the accuracy of the Information provided to us by third parties or how such third parties collect and use your Information. Keep in mind that when you use social media, Information you have shared may be public, and accessible publicly and indexable by search engines. The Information that we automatically collect may include but is not limited to
- Precise Geolocation
- Operating system type
- Browser Type
- Language your system uses
- IP address
- Date/ Time of your visit
- Time spent on pages
- Information you searched for
- Web Pages that referred you to us
- Automatically: from automatic data collection technologies, which help us gather data about you which on its own would not identify you such as demographic information, your online behavior or your use of our Platforms and or interaction with any other platform associated with us (also known as behavioral tracking). We also collect data through cookies, web beacons, embedded pixels, local data storage, and other tracking technologies, as well as details from your internet provider about your IP address, location, internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Platforms etc. The information we collect through these automatic data collection technologies may later be associated to your Personal Information. See our Do Not Track Signals section for information on this.
Why Do We Collect Information and How Do We Use It?
We collect Information about and from you, including Personal Information, for various purposes, including, but not limited to, to:
- Find out how to contact you and determine how you wish to be contacted, including via telephone call, text message, email, or physical correspondence
- Deliver any information, offers, promotions, products or services that you may have requested
- Notify you of our latest offers and promotions
- Manage our business relationship (including reminding you of an appointment, sending you a billing statement, updating or upholding our legal agreements, making material changes to this website or our services)
- Improve the content and administration of our Platforms and our social or networking applications and our marketing content
- Ensure that our advertising partners will display our offers which may interest you as you browse the internet
- Give you important notices regarding any of the above
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you consented, or which may have been described to you when you provided the Information
- Comply with any legal requirement
If you do not want Hairobics Unlimited LLC to use your Information for any of the purposes above, please refer to the Contact Us section and let us know. We respects your privacy and we will be happy to update your preferences at any time.
How we may use this information
We may use the information we collect about you to do the following.
- Facilitate your transactions
- Respond to your inquiries
- Deliver advertisements based on your interests
- Create and manage your account
- Process your employment application
- Operate and manage the sites
- Enforce our agreements
- Study how consumers use the sites
- Perform other market research
- Protect against and detect fraud, abuse, and other unlawful activity
- Comply with applicable Laws and our reporting obligations
How we protect Children’s Privacy
Our platform is not intended for children. We do/will not knowingly collect or solicit any information provided by any individuals under the age of 16. If we have collected information from a child under 16 years of age, we will promptly delete that information.
Commercial Electronic Messages Terms and Conditions (E-mails)
Hairobics Unlimited LLC offers you the choice of receiving special promotions, updates, blogs, and offers via e-mail (“Email Offers”). When you Opt In to receive Email Offers, you are explicitly consenting to receiving up to 5 Email Offers (email alerts or messages) of a commercial nature per month sent via an automatic emailing system. Please note that participation in the Email Offer program is voluntary and you do not have to consent to receiving Email Offers in order to be able to receive services. You must be at least 18 years of age to sign up. By signing up, you are confirming that you are 18 years of age or over.
How to “Opt Out” or unsubscribe from E-mails
To unsubscribe from receiving Email Offers email either click on the unsubscribe link or follow the instructions provided in each email or contact Customer Service
Email Offers Customer Support and Contact information
If you need additional information regarding Email Offers please contact Hairobics Unlimited LLC at 714.858.9204. M-F 9AM-6PM
Do Not Track Signals.
Please note that Hairobics Unlimited LLC currently does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. To learn more about browser tracking signals and DNT please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.org.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Hairobics Unlimited LLC will not share, rent or sell any Personal Information with third parties, except as disclosed in this section.
- Social Networking Sites and third party platforms. When you interact with third-party company sites or platforms, such as social networking sites, analytics service, or an advertising network partner, these third party sites or platforms may require that you, or Hairobics Unlimited LLC share your Information. If you agree to interacting with those sites or platforms, such as by clicking on an ad on Facebook, or by logging in to your Skype account for a teleconference with a Hairobics Unlimited LLC employee, for instance, it means that you are consenting to our sharing of your Personal Information with those sites, and acknowledge that we will do so. Please note that once we share or post your Personal Information with such a company, your Personal Information becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices and may become public depending on those practices. Hairobics Unlimited LLC will have no way to control what such company does with your Personal Information after you have consented to our sharing of it. Hairobics Unlimited LLC explicitly disclaims responsibility for or liability for the privacy practices or actions of third parties which do not belong to or are not under the control of Hairobics Unlimited LLC. Most of these third parties will not change their tracking practices in response to “do-not-track” signals from your web browser and we do not have any contractual safeguards in place that would require them to do so.
- Legal and Safety Obligations. Under certain circumstances, Hairobics Unlimited LLC may be bound to disclose Information if (i) required to do so by law, search warrant, subpoena, court order or other legal process, (ii) requested by law enforcement or other government authorities, or (iii) Hairobics Unlimited LLC believes such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Hairobics Unlimited LLC and its Platforms, visitors to the Hairobics Unlimited LLC website, and clients of our services, generally.
- Business Transactions. Hairobics Unlimited LLC may disclose Personal Information about you in connection with a merger, acquisition or reorganization or in connection with due diligence for a possible transaction.
Hairobics Unlimited LLC places great importance on the security of any Information collected from its clients and visitors. We have implemented technical and organizational measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, destruction, or disclosure, by encrypting our Platforms, by reviewing our information collection, storage and processing practices periodically, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems. We also restrict access to Personal Information to Hairobics Unlimited LLC employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Please note, however, that although at Hairobics Unlimited LLC we strive to adhere to industry standards of security to protect your Personal Information, Hairobics Unlimited LLC is unable to guarantee the safety of your Personal Information, including with respect to unauthorized access or use of your data by third parties.
Other Important Information
Surveys, Sweepstakes Quizzes & Contests
Hairobics Unlimited LLC may request information from you and or the users of its website, Surveys, Sweepstakes, Quizzes & Contests. Information requested may be Personal Information. Participation in these surveys, sweepstakes, quizzes or contests is completely voluntary, and you, and or the user of our Platforms have the choice not to participate if you disagree with Hairobics Unlimited LLC conditions of entry and or if you disagree with the way we will use such Information. While we do not represent that this is true in every case, generally, Information collected by us in a Surveys, Sweepstakes Quizzes & Contests will be used for:
- Notifications regarding the survey sweepstake or contest, sending you marketing and or promotional communications from us via mailers, e-mail, text message, automated or live phone calls
- To analyze the website traffic to improve the user’s experience on our websites
- Tailoring Hairobics Unlimited LLC marketing practices.
By participating in Surveys, Sweepstakes Quizzes & Contests, you consent to the use given to the Personal Information you provide in your entry as set forth in this section. All participation in Surveys, Sweepstakes Quizzes & Contests is subject to applicable law and the rules and terms and conditions set out in such contests or sweepstakes, and you are responsible for reading such rules before participating.
Links to Other Websites
Hairobics Unlimited LLC
5970 Dale Street Buena Park, Ca 90621
By Phone: 714..858.9204
By Email – For Customer Service or if you wish to no longer receive information from Hairobics Unlimited LLC: [email protected]